acknowledgement letter for project work - Technology news

Breaking

Sunday 18 April 2021

acknowledgement letter for project work

 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

 

I would like to acknowledge my supervisor, Mr. Krishna Bhandari sir, Nepal Commerce Campus, Tribhuvan University, for his continuous inspiration and opportunities provided to me to do this project work under his excellent supervision

 I would like to acknowledge and express my sincere gratitude to my colleague and to everyone for their support and continuous encouragement in the project work. Any suggestion and criticism will be highly appreciated and acknowledged.

 

                                                                                                                         Niroj Neupane

 

acknowledgement letter for project work

                                                 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment